Mar de Plata Complex
Klinkertech, chosen to undertake the refurbishment of the Mar de Plata swimming pool complex in Sevilla, Spain.
Once again, Supera –public facility management company- trusts on the porcelain material by KlinkerTech for their public swimming pool projects.
This time, it is a 2 indoor swimming pool and 1 outdoor swimming pool refurbishment Project in a complex that has been closed for some years so far. Some general data about the complex:
- The new facility will have almost 17.000 sqm and 126-car capacity car park.
- 2 indoor swimming pools (8-lane one, learner pool the other) and another outdoor pool.
- +900 sqm fitness area (with cutting-edge equipment and expert personnel).
- +600 sqm for different activities: Body combat, Body pump, child fitness, bike, etc.
- 300 sqm Spa-area(Bi-thermic shower, jacuzzi, steam bath and sauna).
- +500 sqm locker rooms.
The chosen porcelain material is the following:
- Ribbed edge fingergrips for the edging of the pools. This overflow system is recommended for sports and competition swimming pools, with a black coloured grip and a blue coloured body.
- Fort he coating of the walls and basin, 120x245mm engobed tiles will be used. These are antislip pieces despite having a smooth finishing
- In order to mark the lanes and flip turning points, the same engobed tile has been used, in black color. This tile is ideal for a safe flip turn.
- KlinkerTech also will supply all the water-draining grills.
The refurbishment Works are under progress and as soon as we have pictures we will share them to show every step of the job. Meanwhile, you can check all our range of accessories for the swimming pool available in our catalogue. Do not hesitate to contact us to get any information you need